Every May is National Older Americans Month. Since 1963, it has been an opportunity to celebrate seniors across the country, and recognize the many contributions older adults have made to society, and to the lives of others. What you may not realize, however, is that May has the added benefit of also being National Elder… Read more »
“Sandwich Generation” adults are those who provide caregiving services and financial support to their aging parents and children. The group is getting larger every year due to aging trends and other factors. Unfortunately, the demands of their dual responsibilities are substantial. Many Sandwich Generation adults suffer from depression, financial hardship, and declining health. It… Read more »
As you gather with your close friends and family members this holiday season, we encourage you to think about more than just exchanging gifts and sharing a meal. As difficult as it may be, the holidays are a prime time to talk to your aging parents about your long-term care planning. The fact that… Read more »
- Do You Know Ways You Can Protect Your Family From the Coronavirus?
- When You Want to Change Your Trustee, Speak With Your Estate Planning Lawyer
- Why Should You Be Careful in Using a Non-Lawyer to Prepare an Estate Plan?
- Warning Signs of a “Lonely Heart” Scam This Valentine’s Day and Beyond
- Should You Update Your Virginia Estate Plan in the New Year