Did you get to visit with a parent over the holidays? After a strange year of social distancing, traveling restrictions, and limited opportunities to see loved ones in person, the holidays may have felt like a long overdue time to check in with your parent or other loved ones. While technology has enabled many of… Read more »
With everyone in your family gathering together during the holiday season, whether the gathering is in person or virtual, December can be a good time to talk to your loved ones about long-term planning. Have you thought about having a conversation with loved ones about long-term planning? As this year ends and a new one… Read more »
Each week we work with seniors in our practice to help them find solutions to pay for the cost of long-term care. While the needs of the seniors vary per household, they face similar challenges in planning for their future. Let us share a few examples. Virginia seniors may face uncertainty when it comes to… Read more »
- A New Year Means It Is Time To Make Sure Your Estate Plan Is In Order
- Six Changes that May Show Your Parent Needs In-Home Care
- 5 Ideas You Can Use When Talking to Your Loved Ones About Long-Term Care Planning Over the Holidays
- How Do I Choose An Estate Planning Attorney Near Me?
- The Quiet Ones: Helping to Care for Family Caregivers