Each week we work with seniors in our practice to help them find solutions to pay for the cost of long-term care. While the needs of the seniors vary per household, they face similar challenges in planning for their future. Let us share a few examples. Virginia seniors may face uncertainty when it comes to… Read more »
A divorce under any circumstances is never easy. Whether you are young and in love, middle-aged with children or in your golden years and unexpectedly alone, the end of a marriage is in many ways a tragedy. With self-care and the love and compassion of others, however, divorcees can nurture in a new phase of… Read more »
The new year is a time for making resolutions! The focus of these resolutions for many Americans may be on health, fitness, and work-related goals. For Older Americans, though, these resolutions may be related to retirement, health care needs, and the cost of long-term care. As we age we do not know what our… Read more »
- Warning Signs of a “Lonely Heart” Scam This Valentine’s Day and Beyond
- Should You Update Your Virginia Estate Plan in the New Year
- Does Your Estate Plan Reflect the Legacy you Want to Leave in 2020?
- How Art May Bring Join to Loved Ones in Long-Term Care Facilities
- Tips for Family Members to Help Senior Loved Ones Drive Safely