Each week we work with seniors in our practice to help them find solutions to pay for the cost of long-term care. While the needs of the seniors vary per household, they face similar challenges in planning for their future. Let us share a few examples. Virginia seniors may face uncertainty when it comes to… Read more »
A divorce under any circumstances is never easy. Whether you are young and in love, middle-aged with children or in your golden years and unexpectedly alone, the end of a marriage is in many ways a tragedy. With self-care and the love and compassion of others, however, divorcees can nurture in a new phase of… Read more »
The new year is a time for making resolutions! The focus of these resolutions for many Americans may be on health, fitness, and work-related goals. For Older Americans, though, these resolutions may be related to retirement, health care needs, and the cost of long-term care. As we age we do not know what our… Read more »
- 4 Tips on Ensuring Your Estate Planning is Never Out-of-Date
- Baby Boomers Could Lose a Bundle if Their Estate Plans Are Not Current
- Tips for Preventing Elder Adult Falls
- What is the Difference Between an Elder Law and Estate Planning Attorney?
- Tips for Protecting Your Child When Choosing a Babysitter and More